2 chicken breast fillets, skinless
1 cup buttermilk or natural yoghurt
1 packet Arnott’s Shapes biscuits, barbecue flavour, crushed
Olive oil spray
- Slice chicken fillet into bite-sized pieces, and place in a bowl with the buttermilk or yoghurt.
- Stir thoroughly so each slice is coated well with the buttermilk. Refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Coat chicken slices in the biscuit crumbs.
- Spray a baking tray with olive oil, place chicken pieces on it and refrigerate for five minutes.
- Bake at 180°C for approximately 25 minutes until just cooked.