1 x 700 g Christmas pudding
1 x 250 g block milk chocolate, melted
¼ cup brandy or sherry
White chocolate bits
Green and red snakes
- Crumble the pudding and mix in the melted chocolate and brandy.
- Roll the mixture into almond sized balls.
- Melt a small amount of the white chocolate bits and drizzle over the mini puddings.
- Cut up the snakes into small pieces to garnish the top of the pudding (should look like holly leaves and red berries).
- Repeat the process until all the mini puddings have been decorated.