Everyone loves fairy-tales, they bring out the kid in all of us. Choosing five top fairy tale movies is quite difficult because there are so many that are fantastic.
1. Enchanted tells the tale of a princess who is sent to earth by an evil queen. Soon after she arrives, she changes her beliefs on love and life after falling in love with a handsome lawyer. Tangled is Disney’s 50th animated release and was a Brothers Grimm classic, adapted into a full-length feature film.
2. Beauty and the Beast is a story about Belle whose father is imprisoned by a horrible Beast. Belle offers to be imprisoned instead of her father and she falls in love with the Beast.
3. Shrek is a story that lampoons through many different fairy tales. However, it actually started out as a fairy tale itself. The story features an ogre who falls in love after leaving his home.
4. The Little Mermaid features Aerial, a mermaid who is permanently transformed into a human by Triton and lives happily, ever after with Prince Eric.
5. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs’ was a German story, made popular by Brothers Grimm. Snow White eats a poisoned apple and a kiss from the Prince finally wakes her up.