If you’re like most women, you’ve probably watched the celebrities on television or on the movie screen and wondered how they have such glowing skin, regardless of their age. You may also even have envied them and wished your skin could look as good. The great news is that it’s very possible, and not that difficult, to have glowing skin. Below are 7 secrets on how you can have skin that glows like the stars!
1. Don’t Smoke – Although linked mostly to cancer, smoking can cause damage to your skin as well. Many smoking-related health problems go away once you quit smoking. Unfortunately, skin damage is not one of them. When you smoke, your blood vessels constrict, which limits the amount of oxygen your skin receives. Without the sufficient amount of oxygen, your skin may develop a grayish appearance and you may develop dark circles around the eyes and premature wrinkles. According to Webmd.com, smoking is one of the most negative things you can do to your skin.
2. Avoid Over-exposure to the Sun – After a long, brutal winter, all most of us can think about is warm weather and sitting in the sun. Unfortunately, too much sun can cause as much damage to your skin as too little. Over-exposure to the hot rays of the sun can cause dry, rough skin and uneven skin tones. Always use a sunscreen with an SPF of at least 30, even in indirect sunlight.
3. Use Natural Oils – Regardless of where we look or shop, we’re hearing the word “natural” and learning more ways to live natural. This is particularly true with skincare. Regardless of whether you’re dealing with dry skin, pimples, and warts or just want glowing skin, Amoils Natural Healing Oils offer the best path towards reaching your goal of having glowing beautiful skin.
4. Keep it Clean with Water – Despite the many cleansing products on the market, you cannot go wrong with plain warm water. Whether it’s first thing in the morning, last thing before retiring at night or several times throughout the day, water is great for your skin. Washing your face with water is the best way to get rid of dirt and grease and also keep your pores clean. Avoid extreme cold or steaming hot water.
5. Don’t Overdue It – When it comes to skincare products, more is not always better – it’s just more. When you start using too many skincare products, they tend to over cancel each other out, as well as their benefits. Keep it simple, which is usually easier when you’re using natural products.
6. Get Plenty of Rest – The phrase “beauty sleep” didn’t come out of nowhere. Few things can give your skin a dull appearance as insufficient sleep. Lack of sleep gives you poor circulation, which can make you skin look pale and lifeless. A good night’s sleep can help your skin and cells rejuvenate and get the nutrients it needs to look healthy and glowing.
7. Drink Plenty of Water – Drinking at least 8 large glasses of water each day can help rejuvenate your skin and keep it refreshing. When your skin is filled with toxins, the results are usually blemishes and inflammation. Water not only helps rid the skin of these harmful toxins but can also give your skin the nutrients and oxygen it needs, while also lessening the chances of getting premature wrinkles.
Don’t spend another minute worrying about your skin. With a little time and some natural ingredients, you too can experience a glowing beautiful appearance to your skin. It’s easier than you think.