Jillian Michaels launches new wii game called Jillian Michaels: Fitness Ultimatum 2011 on november 16th,this is for you to get in shape easily.
Here you have 5 tips highly recommended:
1. Exercise does more than just tone your body, it boosts self-esteem, improves mood and revs up metabolism. So suck it up and get moving!
2. If you are looking to shed those last stubborn pounds, you need to increase the intensity of your workouts. Try working at 85% of your Maximum Heart Rate for optimal results.
3. Getting bored with that same old exercise routine? Chances are you body is too. It’s probably time to switch things up if you want to continue seeing results.
4. Using proper form when working out is the key to getting the results you want and preventing injuries. Think quality over quantity. Take the time to perfect your form in order to get the results you want and keep your body healthy and strong.
5. Do not exercise on an empty stomach. This way you’ll have energy during your workouts and you will burn fat instead of muscle.
6. Don’t over do it. When starting out consult your physician. Work to beginner / intermediate levels. Stay at around 70% of your MHR. In a couple of weeks or so as you become stronger and more fit begin to up your intensity for best results.